Sunday 19 August 2007

Free Trivets!!!!!!!!!

Now that the Borders Books Competition is coming to a close, another store is - or was - giving out freebies!

Woolworths!

If you happen to be something of a trivet fan, I have good news and bad news for you.

The good news:

Yesterday, my mother was hunting for some lovely metal trivets, and she found some strong and rather pretty ones too. With pictures of flowers in them. You can't really beat a metal-tulip trivet, well, not for my mum anyhow. And when she took them to the Woolies checkout they scanned in for $0.00!

I wish this would happen with large canisters of oil and so forth, but a free trivet is a free trivet. Yippee!

The bad news: My mother cleaned out all of the trivets at that Woolies that night. I don't know if there is a crisis-trivet shortage in Australia at the moment, but if so, we're holding them to ransom.

Sorry.

No comments: