Monday 23 February 2009

What the heck just happened to February?

Hang on there.

Slow down, month, you just moved a little too quick for me, wait up for me.

What happened?

I just blinked and what happened to February? In fact, what happened to 2009? It's one-sixth gone, almost, and I only just got an appointment diary (a freebie passed on to me secondhand and partially used but that's beside the point).

I can't believe it's almost done. I haven't even become a better person or learnt how to speak a new language or tidied my socks into paired rolls or any of the things I planned to do this year, or even started on them yet.

Has anyone had that feeling about this year yet, or is it just me?

I also haven't blogged much. I get these ideas for something to blog about, and then I can't blog at work and then by the time I get home I forget them which leaves me with ... nothing to blog about except that I've got a lousy memory. Then there is dinner to eat.

None of that explains where February went.

No comments: